Monday, October 08, 2007

My goddaughter.

My goddaughter, Jasmine, is an adorable 4-year-old. I am usually not crazy about children nor comfortable around them, but Jas and I had this special connection (which started when she was still in her mummy's tummy) and 3 hours after she was born, I became a godmother.

Jas loves singing, going to school, dancing, playing with her little brother Sean (who, by the way, is another adorable kid. Sometimes I think God can be very unfair - how come some people, like my friend C, could ONLY give birth to cute kids?!).

Jas also loves taking photos. And some nice ones too.

There will be a photo exhibition in January 2008, where you can see some 200+ of photos taken by this little girl. The photo exhibition aims to raise funds for Home Care for Girls, a non-profit organization focusing on helping teenage girls suffering from physical or emotional abuse or having family porblems. (I have visited this organisation before and had a long chat with the organisers. They are doing an amazing job.)

Jas may also go on the World Guinness Record too, as the youngest photographer ever (to have a photo exhibition).

I will write more about it closer to date and when I have more details. In the meantime, if you want to sponsor the exhibition or make a donation (to help reduce costs so that more money can go to Home Care for Girls), please let me know.