Friday, October 20, 2006

Question

If my job requires me to:

(1) travel to China (by cross-border shuttle bus) on a weekly basis; and
(2) work with people who think they are always rights just because they happen to be your boss,

and I:

(a) have a massive headache every time I commute to and from China; and
(b) do not enjoy one bit working with those smart asses, who are rude and unreasonable to say the least,

should I then seriously consider quitting? But won't that mean I admit defeat? I am better than that. If I go somewhere else, does that mean I can avoid working with Chinese at all?

My head is spinning again.

----------------------

On a different note, WE ARE MOVING HOUSE TOMORROW! Our old house is now full of boxes, and apparently Siu Bo is very confused now, seeing all the boxes stacked up in our living room but having no idea what is going on. I hope he is not thinking that we are conspiring to abandon him.

My next posting will probably be made from our new apartment!!!