Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mini Me

Last Saturday my boy (Bak Bak, or BB) and I went to this place for a casual photo shoot session. It was a truly enjoyable experience. During that one hour session, we ran around in the studio, laughed a lot, jumped so much that we were utterly exhausted afterwards, while our talented and friendly photographer took snap shots of us. It was a very fun hour.

Today we went back to the studio to look at the edited photos. I was so shocked - I've never looked so beautiful in my life. Beautiful because the photos really captured the moments - the moments when we were naturally laughing, talking, not when we were consciously posing for pictures.

We are very pleased with the photos, and have chosen some of our better shots which will be processed and framed. I can't wait for them to arrive.