Sunday, July 30, 2006

Even crisps and Movenpick ice-creams cannot cheer me up...

I hate Sunday nights. They remind me of how the weekends fly by so quickly, and how I do not want to wake up early the next day and get to work.

It's been a productive weekend though. On Saturday we met up with my parents for dim sum, BB had his refresher driving lesson , and then we had dinner with Apple Juice (eating with good friends is one of the greatest pleasures). Today BB and I sorted out the kitchen design of our new house and paid a deposit (which marked the beginning of the "spending money like water" period).

Today at church, the topic of the sermon is "making the most of the time". Perhaps I should stop whinging and just be glad that I spent the weekend productively, and pray that I will learn to make the most of my time both at work and in life. After all, when you only have 14 weekends to sort out a wedding and a house renovation, nothing but good time management will save you.