Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What if I have to stay in the hospital for Chinese New Year?

My back pain is getting worse. This morning I could hardly sit on the toilet seat (the first thing that came to mind: Sh*t if I can't sit on the toilet how can I pee?????) At the end I managed to do the thing but it's p-a-i-n-f-u-l (the sitting down part, not the action itself). And afterwards I spent 3 minutes trying to pull myself up again.

I am now sitting on my chair in the study but I can still feel the pain. When I was sitting down yesterday it was fine. Apparenty the antibiotics I am taking doesn't quite work.

And my damn x-ray results won't be out until end of the week.

I am officially worried now.

Update: It is 3 o' clock now and my mobility has improved a bit (I can go to the toilet now yipee) though it's still far from satisfactory. But at least the extra-strong panadol seems to be working.