Saturday, March 24, 2007

I am a happy bunny**

This has been a good week.

I worked from home two days this week and it has not been all that busy. Happy days.

BB and I went to this place for dinner on his birthday. I do not need to tell you how excellent the food tasted, how impeccable the service was, how we were impressed by the presentation of the dishes, how beautiful the Victoria Harbour and the night of Central became when overlooked from the window-side table on the 25th floor, and of course how I had a mild heart attach when the bill arrived. BB was very pleased, and so was I. Another happy day.

This morning I got up early, did two loads of laundry, read a gossip magazine, and came up with new 5-year plan which I wasn't sure if I could stick to. But I feel happy enough just to think about it.

When you are happy, the world looks pretty. Even the smog and drizzle doesn't bother you anymore.

Currently playing: Anne-Sophie Mutter, Mozart Piano Trios K.502, 542, 548

**The drugs I have just taken clearly have some side effects on me.