Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Pain of being a Hong Konger.

When George W. Bush makes one of the many stupid decisions that he has made, the US citizens are partly responsible, because they (at least those who voted for him) helped put him in office.

We Hong Kong people don't even have the luxury of blaming ourselves for making a bad choice. And so we have to watch our utterly incompetent / borderline imbecilic government officials making unacceptable mistakes time after time and having the nerve to make excuses for themselves. They have collectively taken the word "shameless" to a whole new level.

I have never been more ashamed of our government than I am now. Just look at what they have done in the past 11 months and you will see.

I want universal suffrage now. Whatever dumb-ass I decide to vote for, at least that would be MY decision and I will live with the consequences.